I need a moment to whine.
Here is what my schedule looks like until December:
- Mondays: classes from 9-2, intern (at home) 2:30-5:30, work 5:45-8:30
- Tuesdays: intern (downtown) 8:30-12:30, class 1:30-2:30, work 5-7, dance class 8-9
- Wednesdays: classes 9-2, intern (downtown) 2:30-5:30, breathe
- Thursdays: intern (downtown) 8:30-12:30, class 1:30-2:30, work 6-8:30
- Fridays: “floating” day at internship, class 12:30-2, breathe
- Saturdays: breathe, potentially cover assignments for my internship
- Sundays: work 9-12, breathe, swing 9-12:30 a.m.
Add on schoolwork and repeat.
Swing dance is the only thing keeping me sane right now.
Thankfully, I like what I am doing. I enjoy my classes and my major and I have a great internship, but I have a shit job, for the most part.
I just need to remember to breathe and budget my time wisely.
But right now, I just feel exhausted. Here’s to hoping I won’t just be working for the weekend…again.