A CASE OF THE ALMOST-MONDAYS.
I do not dislike Mondays as much as I loathe Sunday nights. Despite starting on work on Fridays, I usually still have a pile of work to do during the last bit of my weekend.
And so I shall have do some momentary procrastination.
- I am writing my first article for The Daily at UW. Transcribing is a bitch and now I do not even want to look at the bits I have written anymore. But it will be finished up by the end of tonight, I swear.
- I have to do a fuckload of make up work for German tonight too. Ich bin gestresst. (I honestly do not know if that is an accurate translation of the phrase, but whatever.)
- My room is a disaster. I cleaned it on Friday, but because I live in a cubbyhole, it looks like a hurricane hit it the second I put my books or schoolbag on the floor.
- I still do not have a job, despite all the effort I have been putting into doing follow-ups and continuing my job searching.
- I am still mad at myself for not buying tickets to The National earlier this month. Stupidstupidstupid.
- Fucking hell…this article.
- This quarter is becoming more and more difficult as it goes on. But that was expected.
- I am beyond stressed. I desperately need to learn to manage my time (and in doing so, my stress) much better. I need some yoga in my life right now.
And in happier news…
- Listening to Fleet Foxes is putting me in a better mood.
- I have started on my newest beanie, which is already much better looking than my first attempt.
- I had sushi last night (eel, nom nom) and was able to visit and laze around with a bunch of friends that I do not see as often as I would like. (The only thing I miss about the dorms is having a lounge constantly full of friends.)
- Reassuring late night talks.
- B. decided to make me breakfast this morning. With his horrible luck in other people’s kitchens, a small fire broke out on our stove. The house did not burn down and the eggs were still tasty, so all is well.
- We also went to get doughnuts from the little place by my house, which reminds me of the S&S back home. The creme in the chocolate creme-filled was so nummy. Now I want more. Fuh.
- Yogurtland exists.
- My friends are hosting a Halloween party next weekend. I still need to find a costume…