It has been one of those days. I pretty much bombed my German 302 exam. I really should have taken 301. (In happier news: I have finally declared German as my minor!)
Thankfully, B. came over to make dinner and mope with me. We ended up making enchiladas and kale chips. It was delicious.
After he took off, I managed to file my tax return with the help of Dasha. I feel like an adult and I have mixed feelings about it.
Two hours later and I have finally finished editing over 100 pictures I took at the Naramore show at the SAM. Blah. Now to caption them for my slideshow…
I am now realizing I have about a thousand other things I need to be doing. To remind myself/have a written reminder of my procrastination, here goes:
- Make a final selection of photos, caption them, and finally put together my slide show
- Write a thank you letter to the family that is providing my scholarship
- Write my mini-bio for the awards ceremony
- Study for my midterm in Ethics
- Schedule a meeting/actually meet with an editor for class
- Find/pitch a few stories. I am so behind!
- Practice my German
- Somehow not go insane
I am putting my multi-tasking skills to the test.